Thursday, January 9, 2014

Up next for review....

I will be reading Marie Antoinette, Serial Killer by Katie Alender for my next book review.  It is a newer book for our shelves and I figured that I can combine my love of historical fiction, biographies and thrillers.  I'm hoping that it can deliver.

On another note, I was looking at books to order before my budget deadline sneaks up on me and I went to the New York Times bestsellers site.  I am happy to report that we currently have 8 out of the top ten YA novels!  I will be ordering the other two as soon as I can.  We also have 2/5 of the "also selling" books, so I'm pretty pleased with my fall selections this year.

If you have any books that you would like to have in the library, please stop by my office for a chat.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment