Wednesday, January 8, 2014

3 years and counting....

Happy New Year! 

It was slow in the library before Christmas break, and surprise, it is still slow in the new year.  Because I've been waiting on a few book orders I made in December, I've been trying to figure out what to buy next.  I have a lot of budget left and so I started looking at YA blogs for suggestions about books that we don't already have in the library.  So, when I signed into my account to start following some good YA blogs, I found that I hadn't posted on this site for three years!! Three years! I guess I got lazy. 

Before the break, I had read some really interesting YA books that we had in the library.  They were new books and I had made a note of them while I was cataloguing.  So, as my New Year's resolution (one that I might keep) I'm going to write some of my own reviews in the hopes that someone may read it- a pipe dream, I know.

If you happen to stop by and read one of my reviews, please leave a note and better yet, if you've read the same book I'm reviewing, please tell me your thoughts.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment