Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Welcome Autumn!

Well, October is upon us and therefore we are fully into fall. The weather has turned around quite nicely and we are enjoying beautiful weather. Let's hope it continues for a while!

I did promise a review of Kate Morton's book, but I must confess that I have been side-tracked by my new Nintendo DS game; Professor Layton and the Unwound Future. Yes, I am sad to admit that your librarian loves, love, loves, Professor Layton games and I find them quite addictive! So, I have put my night-time reading off in order to help Layton and Luke solve the mystery. I think that I'm coming close to the end, so I'm sure that I'll be back at my reading by the weekend.

Mrs. Harder has been with us now for over a week and she has been busy! She is creating some really cool bulletin board displays for the library and she's got a couple finished already, so come and have a look. One is 3D, which is really neat. I'm hopeless at bulletin boards, so I'm so glad she enjoys doing them. She is doing a fantastic job, so please pop in and introduce yourself.

I will be getting the Halloween display with scary stories organized this week, so if you are a person who likes a good fright, stop in and sign out a book that will keep you up at night!!

Have a safe and fun Thanksgiving weekend and enjoy the beautiful fall weather!

Happy Reading,
Miss Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment